I am not one to tell people how to live their lives. I figure most people know wrong from right and they have their own ideas as to how they want to conduct themselves. I just have a little formula that I would like to introduce for a daily regimen… This is “only a small suggestion that I think would be beneficial to just about everyone who wants to live better.”
- When you wake up in the morning the first thing you should do is “realize your blessings.” In order to start the day on a positive note it would help to recognize that “not everyone” was able to get up today. If you are able to rise out of bed and read this then you were “blessed” today.
- Think of any goals you would “like to accomplish.” This doesn’t have to be anything on a grand scale. It could be something simple or something challenging. Make sure it is something that you think you will have time to tackle today.
- When it comes to that goal, make a plan as for “how” you plan to accomplish it. It is one thing to dream. It is another thing to attempt to bring that dream to “reality.” You can accomplish anything you want as long as you think positively and realistically and apply yourself. If you fail to act then your dreams will always remain “dreams.”
- “Pace yourself.” Most people never get to conquer their goals because they always say that “they never have enough time.” If you don’t make some time then you will never grow… and your dreams will never come to fruition…
- “Follow up.” Make sure you have a “plan B”‘ for your goal in case something happens to detour you from it. You don’t have to accept “failure” as an excuse. “Find a way.”
- Once you accomplish one goal, keep on setting “more goals for yourself” until the day comes where you “end all world hunger.” As silly as this sounds it actually makes sense. We all should set goals each day for ourselves. The only way we can ascend to higher levels is to “reach out” for those levels. Quality of life derives from what we invest into it. You do have the power to affect your own destiny. The sooner you realize the power you have the better your chances of “making change.” I realize that “tomorrow is not promised to anyone.” If there are things that I want to accomplish in life, why wait? If you are comfortable where you are, then this formula plan should not be of any interest to you. However, if your life is one where you want to reach your highest potential, then now is the time to strive for it (for tomorrow anything could happen). “We are what we THINK we are.” In order to be someone better we need to “think ahead.” Thank you for checking out my Daily Thought and as always I wish you the very best that life has to offer.
The Miracles (“I’m just a love Machine”) and Brett Jolly in concert